Payroll ACA reporting requirements for 2016
Shortly Passport will have the following optional Passport updates available for 2016:
ACA Essentials Edition – For single companies with up to 249 FTE employees all under one PBS company. Prints the 1094-C and 1095-C federal forms and includes management reports.
ACA Corporate Edition – For single (FEIN) companies with 250 or more employees under one or more PBS companies. Handles printing and mandatory electronic filing of 1094-C and 1095-C federal forms.Includes management reports.
ACA Enterprise Edition – For multiple companies (multiple FEINs) with common company ownership and consolidated ALE (Applicable large Employer) group reporting. Handles printing and mandatory electronic filing of 1094-C and 1095-C Federal forms. Includes management reports.
ACA Accounting and Payroll Service Providers – For Accounting firms and Payroll Service Providers who assist clients with their accounting and end of year State and Federal reporting requirements.Handles single or multi-company requirements, printing and electronic filing of 1094-C and 1095-C federal forms and includes management reports.
Passport’s ACA Management Reports include:
• 1095-C Federal forms required for each insurance-eligible employee.
• 1094-C Authoritative transmittal summary for a company or ALE (Applicable Large Employer) Group.
• ALE Calculation Report – Determine if a company is subject to ACA regulations.
• Standard Measurement Period Report – Monitor current employees and adjust schedules accordingly.
• Initial Measurement Period Report – Monitor part time employees hired between Standard Measurement Periods and manage schedules accordingly.
• ACA Insurance Report – Review insurance affordability and employee/employer contributions.
• ACA Safe Harbor Comparison – Compare measurement methods used for determining affordability.
• Eligibility and Offers of Insurance Coverage – An audit report to help ensure compliance.
Passport is producing several products to address the ACA requirements.
The first product for ACA management and reporting will be an "add-on" eo their PUP current PBS (version 12.03 and 12.04 only) Payroll users and will fully integrate with the PBS Payroll module.
The next product released will be a stand-alone version for folks who do not use PBS Payroll but use some other Payroll product or payroll service.
Passport’s ACA Management and Reporting Solution will be able to utilize the TimeClick time clock software data files to produce management reporting to assist with the classification of employees as FT or PT (full time/part time) and other reports. We suggest that non- PBS Payroll users consider
TimeClick time clock software as it feeds the timekeeping data to our stand-alone ACA reporting version.
The ACA Management and Reporting Solution will be available end of December for Windows, Linux and SQL environments. Contact the CCS Retail sales Department for pricing on the updates.
The Passport ACA info page is available from passports home page website on the lower left of the page. That button takes visitors to this ACA Information Page.
For more information, please visit Affordable Care Act Tax Provisions for Employers.
1095-C and 1095-C forms are available from Trainor Business Forms – 800-356-7925