Some good reasons for considering an upgrade to Passport Version 12:
- Version 12 will have full Windows GUI (Graphical User Interface) for all applications.
- Screens will be tabbed instead of having to resort to entering though multiple screens to find or change something.
- To change data, you click on the “EDIT” button. All edited data for a record on the current screen can be saved from an individual tab, or by clicking on the master “SAVE” button.
- The GUI Screens will have drill down capability from master file records, to see detail such as: Vendors – Open Item, Vendor History, including distribution detail for individual documents.
- Users will also be able to toggle between the old style and new style screens by using the ALT – F12 Command.
Please contact the CCS Sales Department for more details on these new features.