The following are just a few good reasons for upgrading your DSL Circuit:
- Faster Internet browsing capability. – Pages download faster, improving your browsing experience.
- Faster File downloads – This is especially important since many of Microsoft’s recent major, Security Service Packs have been in excess of 250 MB in size. With a 256K download capability, this translates to approximately (3) three plus hours for a file this size. For CounterPoint Users: a typical CounterPoint Service Pack is now between 30 – 60 MB. With a dial-up this can be 30 to 60 minutes.
- Most ISP’s have lowered their prices, so there are more options related to download/upload packages available. This could include changing to a Static (Fixed) I/P address for access to new services.
- Faster support call resolution – If CCS has a faster support connection, we can finish work faster, this translates into reduced support costs.
- Faster remote connections – This is important if you have to work remotely from home or connect to your office computer while on the road.
The basic rule here is that… Time is Money!