I almost always get my car serviced at the same dealership. Wonder why? They go out of their way to treat me right, not like some auto repair places I’ve dealt with in the past. These are some of the things that I really appreciate as their customer:
- They carefully explain everything upfront, including needed repair, how long I can wait before the repair is imperative, and an estimate of all costs including labor. If there is an alternative place that will do the work cheaper, they recommend it if I ask.
- The work is done right the first time, and the car is clean when it is returned. They use carpet protectors when they enter the car, and even vacuum the carpet when the job is completed.
- They provide a driver to take me home and pick me up after the work is done.
- They give me a certificate for a free car wash at a nearby gas station, and if I don’t use it before the validation date expires, they will gladly re-validate it. (Last time it was two months before I got around to it, and they still re-validated the certificate!)
- They frequently send me flyers in the mail about specials they are offering. They are not always for services I need, but often they are. This saves me money.
These “perks” are all important to me, so I return, time after time. Good service cannot be over-done!
What are you doing in your business to bring your customers back? One thing you might consider using is NCR’s Counterpoint feature called CustomerConnect. It allows you to keep track of those loyal customers, know their needs, and target your advertising to those most likely to use your products and/or services.
Want more information? All it takes is a quick call to CCS Retail Systems at 800/425-672-4806. You can also email us. Don’t wait any longer to find out about this great feature. Call today!