NCR Retail Online V1.7 Release
NCR Retail Online V1.7 was released on July 15, 2014
Notable features in this release include:
- NRO can now send NCR Secure Pay transaction IDs to NCR Counterpoint, so payments can be processed through NCR Counterpoint instead of through NRO.
- Merchants can now process their online orders completely within NCR Counterpoint -This option requires that your NCR Counterpoint 126.96.36.199 or higher. With prior Counterpoint versions, payment capture will continue to occur within NRO.The ability to enter promo code during checkout.
- New color swatches on thumbnail pages (Category Listing, Search Results, etc.) Clicking on the swatch swaps the product image, so shoppers can easily see color-specific images while browsing.
- Access to upload history logs in the NRO Admin Panel.
- Drag-and-drop ordering of categories in the NRO Admin Panel.
- Improved online display of non-ecommerce items added to NRO orders after import to NCR Counterpoint.
If you would like more information on updating your NCR Counterpoint software, and setting-up your Online Retail Store, please contact the CCS Retail Systems Sales Department.