During regular work hours, your telephone call will be answered by a real live person. After hours or on weekends, it may be necessary for you to leave a voice mail message. Often, when a voice mail message is left for us, missing or garbled information makes it difficult for us to understand and respond to your message. Please remember the following when you leave a message.
- People tend to talk rapidly when they are stressed about an issue. Talk slowly to be understood.
- Remember to identify yourself and your company.
- A contact name and telephone number are essential.
- Briefly describe the problem.
- If you’re calling from a cell phone, please be sure that you have a clear connection.
Keeping these basics in mind will guarantee that your message will be understood and interpreted with accuracy. Your call is important to us!