If you’re not selling online, you’re missing out on your piece of the $130 billion dollar pie.
If that’s not a big enough reason, here are 10 more:
10. CPOnline is fully integrated with CounterPoint. This means you can maintain your brick-and-mortar and online stores at the same time.
9. Maintain one database for all of your items, prices, quantities and customers.
8. Search Engine friendly templates help drive more traffic to your site.
7. Built in marketing tools like email newsletters, affiliate programs and promotional discounts help you keep in touch with your customers.
6. Step-by-step instructions help you go live quickly.
5. Advanced templates can be customized to give your site a unique appearance.
4. PCI/CISP compliance makes sure that every credit card transaction is protected from fraud.
3. Built-in WYSIWYG editors mean you don’t need advanced programming skills or dedicated ecommerce staff.
2. Automatic FedEx, UPS and USPS shipping calculation means no more rate charts and manual updates.
And the #1 reason …
Integrated retail and ecommerce doesn’t get any easier than this!
Call CCS Sales or email us for more information on additing a great eCommerce solution to your CounterPoint system.