Once you have determined that you need new POS Software, and you have a list of potential vendors, evaluating the skills and experience of these companies is an extremely important part of the decision-making. Some of the most important characteristics of your preferred vendor should include the following
- How long has the company been in business?
- How long have they worked with the products we are interested in?
- Do they provide training?
- Can they solve hardware problems?
- Do they have specific experience with retail devices not just computers?
- Are their technicians well-qualified?
- Can they provide help with upgrades?
- Do they have good customer service?
- Can we get the hours of service we need for retail operations?
- Will they come on site if we need it?
- Are they available during your business hours?
- What are their existing customer saying?
Answers to these questions will provide a sound basis for your choice of POS Software.
Many of these questions may be answered for you by the Customer Comments which appear on our website. Customers who have already purchased software from CCS, and have used it in their business operation, can provide the feedback that you need to make an informed decision.
If you have further questions, we can answer them for you! Just call (800) 672-4806 or email us.