What’s new with NCR Counterpoint Mobile?
You can now use your NCR Counterpoint Mobile device for inventory!
NCR’s latest release includes new inventory features to help you enter and manage your inventory more efficiently. The inventory functionality
is available on a monthly or annual subscription.
What’s new in this update?
- Inventory Adjustments: Enter inventory adjustments directly into NCR Counterpoint
- Inventory Receiving without a PO: Enter receivers without a PO directly into NCR Counterpoint
- Inventory Receiving with a PO: Coming soon! – Planned for a service pack update.
- Display a warning when accepting credit cards in “simulate” mode
- Ability to unlock the device when there is no network connectivity
- Support for recent changes to DPP-250 & DPP-350 Bluetooth receipt printers
- Additional Notes
- New Inventory functionality is included with an active subscription to the Inventory Management module at no additional charge. New Inventory functionality requires NCR Counterpoint 188.8.131.52 or later
- The latest CPMobileUpdate.exe must be run on your NCR Counterpoint server before you upgrade to NCR Counterpoint Mobile 2.0.
For more information, please Contact the CCS Retail Systems Sales Department and/or for assistance with updating you existing NCR CP Mobile devices.